Our Zingy salsa recipe is quick and easy to create and will have your guests guessing your secret ingredient!
Skill level: Easy
Serves: 30 servings
Preparation: 10 minutes
Keeps: 2 days
- 250g/9oz Roma tomatoes (also know as Italian plum), finely chopped
- I small bunch of Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, half seeded, half with seeds, finely chopped (For medium heat—no seeds for mild.)
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 18 grams (2 scoops) Zingology Carrot Powder
- 2-3 tsp Kosher salt (or course sea salt)
- 1 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tbs green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
Pulse ingredients in food processor or blender. If desired, completely puree part of salsa in blender or food processor to thicken the base.
Serve with fresh tortilla chips or over tacos.