Beetroot tzatziki, a tasty pink dip that’s also the perfect accompaniment to keftedes.
- 1 tsp of Zingology Beetroot Powder
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- A dash of red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- A dash of olive oil
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- Sea salt
- Mix the Zingology beetroot powder with the garlic, vinegar, dill and olive oil.
- Add the yoghurt, mix well then season. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to infuse.
Beetroot tzatziki was adapted by Zingology, the original recipe is from The Modern Vegetarian by Maria Elia (Kyle Books).